Sedona Real Estate – Your Guide
Welcome to SedonaArizona.net! If your relocating, or considering a move to Sedona Arizona, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find plenty of information
on the Sedona real estate market and Sedona homes for sale. We also offer information on the Sedona real estate market (market stats). We are always available to answer any question you may have about Sedona, it’s real estate market and any individual Sedona homes you find searching our website. As members of the Sedona Multiple Listing Service (MLS), we can show you every home on the market, in person or online right here.
Sedona Arizona offers a natural beauty and serenity that is unrivaled. We can help you find the property among the Red Rocks that will fit your lifestyle and budget. Whether it’s finding a lot in Sedona to build on or just finding a home that you can move right in on, it’s our responsibility to help you in any way we can.
START YOUR SEDONA HOME SEARCH HERE
Simplify Your Sedona Real Estate Search
Make The Move Easier
Sedona Multiple Listing Service Areas
Purchasing a Home in Sedona Arizona
Here’s a little more information about the Susan Deierling Team. We are Accredited Buyer Representatives, a designation from the National Association of Realtors. Fewer than 4% of all Realtors have earned this essential designation. When we work with home buyers, we represent their interests throughout a purchase. Employing us as your personal buyer representative in Sedona will not cost anything.
When we work on your behalf we will:
- Inform you regarding Buyer Representation and outline our duties to you, including: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Save you time searching the Sedona real estate marketplace for a great property that satisfies your requirements.
- View Sedona homes together with you and provide a comparative market evaluation.
- Assist you to investigate the financing options available, if necessary.
- Negotiate the best price for your Sedona property.
- Write the offer (Arizona purchase agreement) and all other essential paperwork which includes addendum’s for your personal protection.
- Assist you in locating any home related services you’ll need, such as home inspectors, roof inspectors, appraisers..etc.
When you choose an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. You will work with a Sedona real estate professional who has completed specialized training in representing your interests. Nationally, fewer than 4% of all Realtors have achieved the training and experience to qualify for this special designation. Susan and Troy are both Accredited Buyer Representative.
Selling a Home in Sedona Arizona
Our Promise to You – Susan Deierling Team
Newest Sedona Homes for sale on the market