SELLING YOUR SEDONA ARIZONA HOME
When choosing a real estate partner to sell your home, consider a team approach. An individual agent has limited time and resources and can get spread thin very easily. A team typically has systems and personnel in place that overlap to provide the best service possible. More than one person to answer the phones, answer questions about the home, show your home to buyers, develop marketing of your home and much more.
When you sell a home, you are looking for a marketing team that can partner with you. This teams primary job is to promote your home to as many eyes as possible. We do this on the Susan Deierling Team by using a ring of websites, social media, paid Internet advertising and promotion to our large database of buyers.
Call or email us for a preview of our Sedona sellers information package.
One Real Estate Agent
- Can answer one call at at time
- Limited to one place
- Limited Sphere of Influence
- Limited time to find the buyers for your home
- Maybe overwhelmed with more than one transaction
Susan Deierling Team
- Rollover phones for redundant communications
- Multi Tasking is simple. Multiple people to get the jobs done.
- Large Sphere and database
- Marketing specialist on the team
- Customer Service Specialist on the team. Transaction Coordinator to process all documents and work flow.
- Automated showing feedback
- All Realty Executive Offices can take showing requests for you 7 days a week. Sedona, Cottonwood, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Page, Happy Jack